Anthologie is an independently owned strategic design and digital consultancy. We help our clients navigate change and complexity, and deliver creative strategies across brand, business and product.
Central to our work is delivering impact on social and environmental issues. We bring design thinking and human-centric insight to challenges facing people and planet, seeking out projects we believe will make an impact.
We believe in offering great experiences for not only our clients, and our people. It’s important the Anthologie team are happy, motivated, and adequately challenged to develop their capabilities.
Our work is backed by our commitment to innovation. We support the Australian Government’s Digital Service Standard with its focus on open source, accessible user-focused design and development. We’re also proud to be a certified B-Corp, and a carbon neutral workplace.
As an Account Manager, you will…
- Work collaboratively on a diverse range of brands and projects, providing daily support to the Client Director
- Provide day to day client contact and support, growing relationships and managing expectations
- Be responsible for project delivery and execution, managing end-to-end deliverables of projects
- Build a thorough understanding of client’s business and project needs
- Ensure that agency systems and processes are followed including opening and closing of jobs, preparing creative briefs, project planning, setting up budgets and time plans
- Meetings management, calendar bookings and coordination
- Manage and coordinate project plans, and ensure programs are completed on time and on budget
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and partners
- Be able to work well under pressure across multiple projects
- Work in collaboration with strategy, creative and digital team members
- Contribute to making changes when you see a project could perform better
- Be motivated to continuously learn and improve your skills
- 3yrs+ of agency experience
- Have experience managing budgets and time plans
- Strong communication stills, on and offline
- Proven capabilities in managing relationships with clients
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly personable, confident and articulate
- Great relationship-building skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Passionate, self motivated and able to work autonomously
- A thirst for learning, and a curious mindset
- Abililty to contribute to the wider agency culture
- Ethical work practices and a desire to contribute to Anthologie’s sustainability initiatives
Working at Anthologie
We work on big, complex challenges that affect real people, projects with social and environmental impact. To do this, we run an open and honest workplace, where everyone’s input is encouraged and listened to.
We’re friendly, warm, and inspired by our shared values and purpose. We provide support for professional development, so you can build your skills and follow career ambitions. We’ll work with you on your plans for now, and for the future.
We value life outside of work too: we’re flexible for daily demands like school runs, sick children, and non-work related appointments.
We put the wellbeing of our staff ahead of projects and profit. We want everyone to feel safe and supported in their work, wherever they’re logging in from. We provide regular opportunities inside and outside of work hours for social engagement with co-workers, and are dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable work culture.
You’re interested, aren’t you? Go on, send us an email with your CV and any links to your work at email@example.com