We’re looking for a skilled and ambitious developer to join the award-winning Anthologie digital team. Our ideal someone has a genuine interest (and strong opinions) in technology, and a desire to grow their career in a fast-paced agency environment (that’s us).
As a developer at Anthologie, you’ll work with our clients and digital team to deliver progressive, elegant products. You’ll have exposure to unique challenges and technologies, leading the way in developing sites, applications, services and tools that promote real change and lasting impact. You’re organised, you’re an excellent communicator, and your work is ultimately produced with real people in mind.
- Development and ongoing improvement of websites and web applications.
- Conferring with teams to resolve issues, prioritise needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Conducting effective testing practices.
- Staying up to date with the latest web development practices through training, study, and participation in community events.
- Diagnosing and managing issues uncovered by customer feedback and testing.
- Preparing code to ensure it meets progressive industry standards for validity, structure and compatibility.
- Determining project plans by analysing technical requirements.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for general development processes, as well as individual projects.
- Assisting with mentoring and induction of new team members.
- Experience with modern web development practices, languages and applications.
- Any experience with WordPress and database management.
- Any experience in server-side languages, such as PHP, Ruby, Python.
- Familiarity with server architecture.
- Good communication skills and a collaborative working style.
- Able to develop ideas and processes, and clearly express them.
- A high degree of independent judgment.
You’re interested, aren’t you. Go on, send us an email with your CV and any links to your work at firstname.lastname@example.org