Reports that people want to pick up, read and act upon.
There’s plenty to think about when it comes to creating a successful, engaging and readable report that shows off your organisation’s story, strategy and achievements in the best possible light.
Anthologie has been developing award-winning reports and complex publications for over 20 years. Our experienced team is up-to-date with developments and innovations in technology and shareholder communications, Government reporting legislation and best practice. We take time to carefully plan the information, design and layout of each report, working closely with your team to support the successful delivery of complex publications and platforms.
We are experts in producing reports that people want to pick up, read and act on, as evidenced by our latest Lonnie Awards:
- 2019: Best Annual Report for Government Sector (Main Roads)
- 2019: Gold and Silver Awards (Main Roads, Pilbara Ports and Department of Fire and Emergency Services)
- 2018: Silver Awards (Pilbara Ports and Department of Fire and Emergency Services)
Main Roads was further honoured at the 2019 Australasian Reporting Awards, achieving:
- 2019: Best online Annual Report in the Public Sector (Aus and NZ)
- 2019: Best Governance Reporting in the Public Sector (Aus and NZ)
- 2019: Bronze Excellence in Sustainability Reporting
- 2019: Gold Excellence in Annual Reporting
What sets Anthologie apart when it comes to delivering quality reports?
- We make it easy by providing you with a dedicated and experienced team you can trust, all highly experienced in delivering annual reports and the deadline-driven, detail-critical nature required to make it happen.
- We take care of everything including planning, copywriting, visual design, typesetting, user experience, websites, investor and case study films/animations, on screen presentations, interactive maps and tools. We can help you maximise your budget to tell your story across multiple channels in a compelling and dynamic way. As an extension of your team, we’re here to help. We understand the internal pressures and last-minute changes that come with report publications, offering support and guidance when you need it.
- We take quality control very seriously with a team of in-house proof-readers who go through every page with a fine tooth comb to pick up any errors while ensuring all client-specific conventions are met.
- We’ve covered a lot of ground by working across some of the world’s largest reporting suites, including BP and Land Sec (FTSE), locally for Energy Resources Australia (ASX), plus State Government organisations including Main Roads, Department of Fire and Emergency Services and Pilbara Ports.
- We’re human and take great pride in our work, while having fun along the way. Great agencies produce great work, and we’re no exception. The difference? We create great reports with you, not for you.
- We have a dedicated team of digital specialists including experience architects, interaction designers and developers, together with over 15 years’ experience in creating corporate websites and other online communications. This means we can ensure a seamless strategy across all channels.
Our current reporting clients include: Main Roads, Department of Fire and Emergency Services, Pilbara Ports, The Perth Mint, Energy Resources Australia, Mental Health Commission, Small Business Development Corporation and Metropolitan Cemeteries Board.
If you’d like more information about our reporting capabilities, we’d love to chat. Contact Amy Sutton on (08) 9381 7922 or email email@example.com