We’re on the lookout for a passionate Designer, ready to tackle some of the worlds’ greatest challenges. We want someone ambitious, with energy and an appetite to hone their craft on impact driven projects both local and global.
Anthologie designers go wide with their ideas, and zero in on the outcomes. They define and represent their work with confidence, able to bring creativity to a range of briefs.
Our designers sit at the lively intersection between strategy and creative delivery, finding new ways to tackle challenges day in, day out.
In the past year at Anthologie, our designers have created a culturally considered brand for a First Nations Women’s organisation, a new brand platform, identity and content for a Disability Employment service, and developed a campaign that helps people meet in the middle on Climate Change… amongst other things.
Off the back of some significant wins, we have several high profile projects coming in 2022 and we’re excited to grow the team.
Anthologie is an independently owned, strategic design and digital consultancy. We help our clients navigate change and complexity, and deliver creative strategies across brand, business and product.
Central to our work is delivering impact on social and environmental issues. We bring design thinking and human-centric simplicity to challenges facing people and planet, seeking out projects we believe will make an impact.
We believe in offering great experiences for not only our clients, but our people too. It’s important the Anthologie team are happy, motivated and adequately challenged to develop their capabilities.
Our work is backed by our commitment to innovation. We support the Australian Government’s Digital Service Standard with its focus on open source, accessible user-focused design and development. We’re also proud to be a certified B-Corp, and a carbon neutral workplace.
As a Mid-weight / Senior Designer, you will…
- Work collaboratively on a variety of brands to produce innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling brands, campaigns and communications.
- Assist in the creation and development of brand identities and guidelines.
- Collaborate with strategists and experience designers to extend brands into digital environments.
- Assist with research, ideation, mood boards, concept development and design exploration.
- Prepare and present creative work to clients, understand what it takes to sell an idea in and craft a truly impactful story and presentation.
- Respond meaningfully to creative briefs, and question where there are gaps or areas of opportunity.
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions while maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable ideas and initiatives.
- Stay aware of progressive design trends, practices and tools, through study, exploration and participation within the creative community.
- 4-6 years of agency or in-house, brand design and production experience.
- Contemporary design aesthetic with experience working on 360 projects.
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills, especially strong Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator. Plus, basic knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Ability to work within brand guidelines while still pushing the boundaries of visual design.
- Capability to form and present early thinking via sketches.
- Great communication skills and a collaborative working style.
- Ability to work quickly, take feedback well and apply it accordingly.
- Keen awareness of pop culture.
Working at Anthologie
We work on big, complex challenges that affect real people, projects with social and environmental impact. To do this, we run an open and honest workplace, where everyone’s input is encouraged and listened to. We’re friendly, warm, and inspired by our shared values and purpose.
We provide support for professional development, so you can build your skills and follow career ambitions. We’ll work with you on your plans for now, and for the future.
We value life outside of work too: we’re flexible for daily demands like school runs, sick children, doctors appointments. We put the wellbeing of our staff ahead of projects and profit. We want everyone to feel safe and supported in their work, wherever they’re logging in from.
You’re interested, aren’t you? Send us an email with your CV and any links to your work at firstname.lastname@example.org